Poking the System and Explore the Potential Problem.
By poke the system of my topic-Navigations to discuss the advantages and disadvantages in the traditional and Electronic Navigations.
Here is the competition that shows on the below.
Advantages of Traditional Navigations:
- Traditional maps could illustrates the surroundings
- Traditional navs offers more information of the destination and other attractions etc.
- Traditional navigations could use every time, users do not need worry about powers or signals.
- It is environments friendly, which could be reused or recycled.
Disadvantages of Traditional Navigations:
- It cannot show or point the directions. Users need to have the ability to read the compass.
- It might be broken.
- The letters might be tiny and user may hardly to see.
Image 1. Poking the Traditional Navigation System
Advantages of satellite Navigations:
- The Sat Nav could shows the direction to the user
- It can zoom in and out.
- It is quick to find the way when the device connect with Internet.
Disadvantages of Satellite Navigations:
- It reliant on Internet and power.
- It need updates terminally.
- People may focus more on following the advice rather than look the surroundings.
Image 2. Poking the Electronic Navigation System
Base on the analyse, I think I could use all the strength of the traditional maps with some proof tools to create a work to encourage younger generations to use printed map and improve their traditional navigation reading skills.
Image 1&2. Self Drawing and Photograph.